Here are some great online resources for parents of Highly Sensitive Children and for Highly Sensitive People I have had the pleasure of discovering, from blogs to private online communities.
For stories and insights on parenting a Highly Sensitive Child:
– Happy Sensitive Kids by Amanda van Mulligen
For the severely sleep deprived:
– Surviving a Sleep Thief by Emily-Jane Clark
For the sensitive homeschooler:
– The Highly Sensitive Homeschooler by Amy Grasso
For parents of Highly Sensitive Children (and Highly Sensitive Parents):
– Happy Sensitive Kids (private Facebook group) run by Amanda van Mulligen
– Highly Sensitive Children – Closed Group for Parents (private Facebook group) run by Brenda Dronkers
– Highly Sensitive Parents (private Facebook group) run by Karin Monster-Peters
– Highly Sensitive Children (public Facebook group) run by Brenda Dronkers
– My Highly Sensitive Child (public Facebook group) run by Jamie Williamson
– HSC Book (private Yahoo group)
For Highly Sensitive People:
– Sheep Dressed Like Wolves (private group) run by Andy Mort
– The Highly Sensitive Person (Dr. Elaine Aron)
– Raising Wonder Boy, a site for parents of highly sensitive boys who are looking for positive suggestions of media for their sons to enjoy
– Discover if your child may be Highly Sensitive here.
– Discover if you are a Highly Sensitive Person here.
– Discover if you are a Sensation Seeker here.
If you have any more useful resources regarding High Sensitivity, please do let me know.This page will be updated regularly.